Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Travels

We made the long haul to Indiana yesterday - all in one day!  It took us about 14 hours to get here; that's about 10 hours of driving time, so considering two preschoolers and an infant, we made pretty good time.  The kids traveled well, so that's the first thing I'll be thankful for this Thanksgiving - a safe trip and a happy, healthy family!

On the way, I had a chance to work on something.  Business cards!  I'm pretty excited about these.


They are just plain manila tags from Office Depot, and I hand sewed fabric scraps to them with embroidery floss.  

It was a fun way to pass the time on the trip, and I think they'll add a neat personal touch to the orders from my etsy shop.  

I'm planning to purchase a type-set stamp set from an office store so that I can stamp my shop name and web address on the back or on attached tags like this one:


This could be a cute idea for your Christmas gift tags, too!  Let me know if you want some, and I'll cut you a deal. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment