Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My first Etsy items

My store on etsy.com is officially up and running as of yesterday!  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  There's a lot to learn about the etsy community; there's also a steep learning curve for me about maintaining anything online.  My intent for this blog is to list my current items as well as ideas I have for future projects and listings.  Here are the first few things I've made:




I have one more jumper to make for a listing, and then I'm taking some time to make two for my girls!

Next up: Moving toward winter with designs in fleece, winter hats and scarves, skirts, vests, and coordinating leggings.  I have a few ideas for toys, but that may be a bridge too far before the end of the year with a new baby in tow and two preschoolers to homeschool part time.  Never a dull moment, and we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment